Friday, November 28, 2008

PRESIDENT GETS HEAD FROM PARDONED TURKEY

Every year on Thanksgiving, a turkey is pardoned by the President and not killed for dinner. They then perform lewd acts with that turkey before they eat one of its relatives.In all seriousness, this photo makes me wonder if President Elect Obama will be participating in such DUMB ASS traditions as this... or will he make a real power move and actually pardon a prisoner... I nominate Leonard Peltier. I've never been given cause to put my faith in any US president, but a pardon of an INNOCENT political prisioner might make a Native think twice.

In the grand tradition of Presidents getting head, I offer you this... Substitute the right bird and
Voila'!

Project Pat- Chickenheads


Big up Lisa Chen for lacing the photo...

No comments: