Saturday, February 14, 2009

CUPCAKE'N for Valentines Day?!

That's right, fam... CUPCAKE'N. MATTHEW AFRICA is baking cupcakes for the Valentines Day jumpoff at Kitty's tonight. I hear he has been rippin' bumpers and grinders for days in preparation for our musical salute to Love and it's sexy friend LUST.... cupcakes are available until otherwise consumed. Oh yeah, if you're gonna slide thru, make sure you got my # so you can call or txt if there is a line... Early arrival is suggested! See ya'll tonight!

Raphael Saadiq - I Love Her
Here's one of my favorite jammys by one of my favorite artists... he too is from the best city on the planet. Tells it like I see it... goin' out to Sneaky Squirrel.


Make sure you grab Cosmo Baker's Valentines Roll mix! 2.5 hours of the sound of Love!

Big up to Trackademicks for putting me up on the best CUPCAKIN' video EVER!

1 comment:

Deejay Theory said...

Is that video on the real????!!!!