Thursday, October 29, 2009

"Golden" (Mix)


Big up the Fams Dmadness and Dj Zita who are having me guest with the homie Dj Vna at Golden their monthly SF throwdown at Lazlo in the Mission. D asked me a for a mix to "give the people a taste" so here goes... I'm tryna give you that G-G-Golden feeling in less than 15 minutes... to do that, I took various flavors from Shuggie Otis to The Jacka, trew'm in a pot and mixed for about 14 minutes... In one take, it came out sounding like this:

Willie Maze - G-G-Golden


Tracklist:
1. Timbaland feat. Drake - Say Something
2. Goapele - Milk and Honey (Sake One Re-Fix)
3. Shuggie Otis - Inspiration Information
4. Sylvia Striplin - You Can't Turn Me Away
5. Michael Jackson - I Can't Help It
6. Spank Pops - Beautiful Noise
7. Jacka - Glamourous Lifestyle

Download it here.
See yall the November 21st @ Lazlo in La Mission SFC!

No comments: